Pre-Order product, shipping start in Aug 2022.
* 1 year warranty for all our camera products.
An interchangeable-lens SLR instant film camera that works with Fujifilm instax Square Film.
Native EF mount
SL660 is a passive EF mount camera, fully compatible with EF lens, and various vintage lenses of M42, Nikon F, PK, CY & medium format mount (adapter required).
instax Square Film
SL660 works with the widely-available instax Square Film — the classic 1:1 square frame which is the same as Polaroid instant film.
Made of metal
The main body of SL660 is made of CNC anodized aluminum alloy.
The speed dial is made of stainless steel with polishing finish.
Full Manual Control
SL660 comes with shutter speed control, aperture control, bulb mode, multiple exposure, hot shoe for external flash (flash sync to 1/250; All available now, more details about compatibility), SL660 allows you to unleash your creative possibilities without limitations.
SL660's roof pentaprism based SLR viewfinder gives you a natural and intuitive manual focus experience. You can create any sorts of sharpness and bokeh as you like.
We designed a focal reducer for the viewfinder system to achieve larger viewfinder coverage and higher definition than SL42.
We re-designed the reflex mirror unit to achieve a shorter shutter delay as well as a more compact size compared to SL42.
Wooden Hand Grip
This standard accessory is carved out of natural wood, providing a comfortable handheld experience.
SL660 has a built-in optical system, which includes three multi-coating optical glasses, extending the image field of full frame lenses to medium format size of 6X6.
* The vignetting size is highly subject to the optical structure of the lens. Based on our tests, lenses between 28mm-58mm focal length would perform better. Lenses with longer back focal length (such as telephoto lens and medium format lens) tend to get smaller image field and might have a square shape vignetting.
Integrated Li-ion Battery
Last for over 100 shots on one single charge.
USB Type-C charging port.
Power bank compatible.
How to use
SL660 works like a traditional SLR analog camera. You can either enjoy full manual control or just rely on the integrated light meter for a quick nice shot.
- Wind the shutter
- Choose shutter speed
- Check light meter
- Adjust aperture according to the meter
- Press the shutter
- Eject the film
- Passive EF mount (no electronic signal to auto-focus or adjust electric control aperture)
- Shutter Speed (10 modes): 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1 second and Bulb mode
- Recommended F/# based on current shutter speed
- Counter up to 999 seconds when using bulb mode
- Film counter and battery status display
- Standard hot shoe, flash sync to 1/250
- Power supply: 3200mAh internal Li-ion battery. Input: DC 5V, 1A
- Film: Fujifilm instax square film, ISO 800
- Film size: 72 x 86 mm (width x height)
- Picture size: 62 x 62 mm (width x height)
- Mechanical dimension: 135 x 131 x 92 mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 850 g
- Package: Camera body, USB Type-A to Type-C cable, Manual
- Focus length: f=50 mm
- Minimum focus distance: 0.45 meter
- Aperture range: F1.8 - 22
- Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Mechanical dimension: 63 x 46 mm (diameter x height)
- Weight: 203 g