NONS SL42 MANUAL (Silver and Black)
Tips about charging
- Type-C charging port of SL42 did not support QC protocols. The USB Type-C to Type-C cables and high power adapters (>40W) are usually not available for charging SL42.
- USB Type-A to Type-C cables are always avaible with DC output of 5V1A (5W)or 5V2A (10W). The power adapter usually has a USB Type-A output port.
- Available for power bank
- Available for charging while using
How to correct diopter
The viewfinder eyepiece is neutral and not adjustable. But you could install an extra Nikon DK-20C diopter corrector onto it with the viewfinder kit in the box.
install the viewfinder kit
install the diopter correcter via side slots
- Nikon DK-20C diopter range：-5 ~ +3
- -, negative for nearsighted
- +, positive for farsighted
- You could refer the glass degree and divide 100 to calculate the diopter
The viewfinder kit is also available for Nikon DK-21 eyecup.